101 Facebook Tips
Here are just a few of the many benefits of including Facebook as part of your marketing strategy:
1. Branding - Great resource for generating brand awareness.
2. Customer Engagement - Interception point that can be leveraged to entice consumer engagement with your brand, your products or your service.
3. Drive Web Traffic - Portal point for driving traffic to your site and other online properties.
4. Reputation Management - Useful tool for seeing what users are saying about you and your brand.
5. New Customer Acquisition - Find consumers you may have not otherwise discovered.
6. Lead Generation - Lead gen tool that can be used to qualify leads.
7. Client Retention - provides another potential interception point to build the relationship with your consumer.